Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

08 November 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010 || 10:43 PM



Babyyyyyyy.
Hi Earth, I'm back. <3>
I DECLARED FREEDOM! Though there's still one more paper left. Ohyeah, my mind is so clear now. Just rant something to Sgn. My mind is so clear now and I made up my mind. How great. Haha. Ss and f/n today was kinda hell for me. But it's alright. I guess i am confident for a pass only. Nevermind, it's enough. Wellohwell. I AM SO IN THE B2STFEVER recently. Look above. (winkwink) Dont be amazed, he's my charming boyfriend. YongJunHyung, saranghae. I bet after Kim Bum, he's the only one that makes me went gagaga over him. Loveya, boy. I'm staying faithful to you, YH and SG. That's it. PAUSE MY SONG, PLAY THE VIDEO! It's B2ST 4th MINI ALBUM 'LIGHT GO ON AGAIN' TEASER! My boyf is so fucking charming. so in love with you, baby. <: Alrighty, i am going to choing my drama later. :D Bye.
P/S: I want to eat Dorene's cheesecake tmr :)




Um. Tell me what is that eye to eye for?

Labels: