Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

18 October 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010 || 10:32 PM


OhBitch. I suppose to be missing in action but still i cannot control myself from stepping into Blogger. Yeah, you're my addiction. This would be my very very last post before I go for O'lvl. I promised. Alrighty, so much happenings this few weeks. AND THE FUCKING THING IS YOU KNOW WHAT? O'LEVEL IS ONLY 6DAYS AWAY. FUCK MY LIFE. Omo omo. My desire 11points. Would i be able to achieve? Just wait and see. I really hope to do mummy and daddy proud. Kpop, why are there so many new and nice songs when O'level is around the corner. Ohman, you spin my head right round, right round. HAHA! The last lap, giving my all. Yadayadaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Okay, bye bloggie. Dont miss me. I'm off.

21st Oct - Science practical. Pls be nice to me :)
Pals, goodluck in advance to those taking O's.

Labels: