Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

22 September 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 || 10:39 PM


Lethargic. This year is Graduating Year. The best damn thing is today. 4C Jalan Hari Raya (L) Goodness, these people plays a huge role in my life. Rmb our promise next year. Jalan Raya again :) Many love :D Someone finally knocked some senses into me. :) Good thing, time for me to wake up. Starting from now. No point beating about the bush.
1)There's neverending waiting for you, so why waste my time on you.
2)I'm doing great now, without you.
3)You found the one better than me, i shouldnt bother :)
4)You are like a kite trap onto branches on tall trees, no way to get you back. But cut it off.
5)You are happy, so do I.
6)My priority changed. O'lvl, Family, Closed friends, Hockey. Yours, perhaps her.
7)11.11 doesnt work for me, i wished for you yet you never comes back.
8)The 1 year plus, I took it as memories.
9)The gift and letters, i didnt throw. Experiences.
10)I wish you all the best for getting her.
Listed out 10 things that I should let go. Such a relief. There are many more, maybe too much to be list. Whatever it is. HAHA! I hope you can get her okayyyyy (Y) Aint hiding my feeling this time cause someone taught me how to. I still wish you well.
放了。

Labels: