Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

21 September 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 || 10:48 PM


Gotten back some of the Prelim result. I must say is time i get urgent and panic. Actually really really want to study but i just cant help but visit facebook, tumblr and twitter. How how, sucha addiction. My Girlfriend is Gumiho! Superb ttm (Y) Lee Seung Gi is so gonna replace my Yongggg. Nevermind, i must be fair to the both of them. Is okay to love 2 right :b LEE SEUNG GI, I confess that i love you. P/S: I love you too, Yongggg (L) My sickness is on the way to recovery. Hurray :) But I guess too many ppl contracted it. NZW, take good care of yourself.
This time round, I'm the one contradicting myself.

Labels: ,