Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

16 September 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010 || 9:20 PM



The worst thing to do is to fall sick. Like seriously, damn suckyyyyyyyyyyy. Tuning in to 98.7fm. It's back again. :) Thank music for companying me when nobody does. Haha. I'm sure, 100% sure. It's amazing how long you take to forget while i'm still stuck on here. The person may be better than me you may think. I am not asking you back, just hoping that you should wake up somehow. What you think called love, isnt love. Things aint as simple as you think. Consult your heart, it will tell you the truth. Live happily alright, I will be. Although it is not like i can do it immediately.Soon,i believe the time will come.
Flu, cough or whatever, faster go away.
p/s, NZW, you are not talking to the wall. I think i'm listening this time round.

累了。已经没有毅力再等下去。

Labels: