“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
15 September 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 || 9:05 PM

It's the most sucky day ever. Things were alright until you come home. Hello lady, you think i'm so free. I need my time for studying. Wtf, i'm alrdy suffering from brain drain. I just want to have some enlightenment before i continued my revision, and you just screwed it. Water the plant for you, you still not happy abt it. Eh, i sweep the floor until my backache you know. Give me this fucking attitude like i owe you. Mama, i respect you okay. At least be thankful for what i've done. I know you are tired from your work but dont throw your anger on me. Although you worked very hard, try to be in my shoes. Okay, sorry sorry.
Today is not my day. I need a rest so freaking bad. Thankful that flu and cough kind of subside a bit, still that sick feeling aint going away. Alright, time to get on to F&N and POA!
你会回来吗?
Labels: 4th.