Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

14 September 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 || 10:51 PM



I'm sick, i think. I guess i am deprived of sleep recently. I cant believe that i took 5 hours of nap earlier on. Bro only allow me to use lappy until now and it's alrdy gonna be like bed time. Somemore, i lost my focus on revising. How great is that. Stress+Pressure =Sick. Best formular of all. So sickkkkkk. My head is kind of throbbing, i bet is seeking for bed. The thing is i havent started my emaths revision! Okay, enough. I stop here. Virus, pls get away from me tmr.
Blessed. :)
Cbox, what's with all the unknown passerby. Irritating ttm.

一天又一天过去。 一个月,两个月,三个月,四个月。

Heartbeat.

Labels: