Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

12 September 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010 || 3:43 PM

Hell-ya. Ask me what is my mood now. - Indescribably Sad and I seriously need a punching bag! Why is this always happening happening? Sucha pain in the ass. Screw you. Okay, enough of my moaning. I spent my Boring Saturday damn well. My routine - Woke up at 12plus and Eat. 1,2,3,4,5,6 hours of nap. Thumb up for me ! I told NZW and Zen that I'm gonna study since ytd. Till now, muahahahaha. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, MSN and Blogger. Another thumb up (Y) Well done, i thought tmr physics exam will be MCQ. Goodness, it is written. Wishful thinking. Geography, please be good. You're my worst subject of all but i'm gonna study you hard later :) It's high time i stop letting everything abt you to affect me. Really, it's enough. Somebody tell me how to.
Shu received her special prediction from Anita the online psychic:
Anita said:
"Shu darling, you know that it takes work to maintain a successful relationship, and you're happy to do what it takes. Your efforts are paying off, too. "
(via Facebook)
If my efforts are paying off, i dont have to be so terrible and keep worrying abt you. If my efforts are paying off to maintain a successful relationship between us, things wont turn out this way.
爱得越深,伤得越痛。

Labels: