“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
09 September 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010 || 10:02 PM
I'm back once again. Just went studying with Deb, both of us weren't that focus which we ended up talking abt rabbit, eating and heading for Lot. I'm like eyeing for so many things. New shoes, new clothes etc etc. I came to the conclusion that typing this way is much more better rather than in a form of sentences. I got more things to talk abt. Hehe. Pls say you all can make it for tmr. I want to tan !!! Muahahahaha! Alarm clock, i'm counting on you tmr. Make sure that i wake up at 8am :) Imma good girl for the day. Now i realise how tough is a mum's job. I finally (touch) the broom! Good experience but fucking tired seriously. Mummy, i love you. Thank you for all the things you done for us. Ohman, i'm so random. Okay, I stop right here. Yes, i shouldnt just let your words ruin my day. Maybe I should learn how to let go a bit. One step at a time.
I hope you are irritating.
Labels: 2nd.