“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
03 September 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010 || 10:31 PM

Ohmy love-lies.
This bunch of girls gave me the best and big surprise ever.
Notes in the lift for a birthday girl.
Notes on the wall of my corridor.
Notes on the wall of my bedroom.
Million and million of thank.
I dont know what to say but only thank you.
They make me feel special.
Anddddd.
Not to forget my 5-6 years and still counting babies, close friends and teammates for the book* as well as the surprise.
It's all kept here - <3
YongHwa baby celebrate with me this year.
OMG, you're the best gift i ever had. (:
Somehow, they made me realise and learn how to forget you.
I am learning yet I dont know what is the point.
So that I can live happier?
It wont, it even hurts more to forget.
Till now, I am still wondering where the fuck is the msg you sent me 363 days back.
It seemed like a promise you made to me, i've lost it.
But i still rmb what you said in the msg.
If you rmb it, is 05 September'09.
It's useless to show how much you damn care for someone when that person is too busy getting someone else's attention - Unknown.Labels: :)