Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

26 August 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010 || 3:14 AM

Happy 23rd Month Bmf. (L)

Once again, I'm here to post.
It's 3.14 am.
Like ytd, I am doing my f/n coursework.
Devoting my sleeping time on doing coursework.
Serious joke, i have no choice.
I was more engergetic compared to ytd because i got mates who were in the same state as me.
Most importantly, secret weapons for the night - Coffee.
To keep me awake for the rest of the day.
How great huh.
Okay, cut the crap.
JIAYOU Sisi :D
I pretty hope that there will not be panda eyes or bloodshot eyes.

I am so touched upon receving the msg.
Although is just a few simple words, it contain so many thoughts.
XXX, dont be so good to me.


If our r/s could last like how bmf last.
It isnt too much to ask for right.
Time is not an issue, is the feeling that matters.

Labels: