Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

24 August 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 || 10:16 PM

2 more days to 23months.

As usual.
Let me be life less for the week.
I think i'm gonna stay till 4am today.
So for now, i need some fun before i proceed to serious work.

A true guy says sorry because he mean it, although is a minor thing.
Hthc makes me understand this.
Dont be so good to me pls.
I fear that i will fall for it.

I love YongHwa ttm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's 25 Aug alrdy.
2.39am in the morning.
Everyone should be asleep now except for some night owl which include me staying in the night doing coursework.
How pathetic is that ?
I'm so f. tired but i cant bring myself to sleep.
Because I'm afraid that if i were to fall asleep, i wont wake up alrdy.
So once and for all, do as much as i can.
My mind is alrdy not listening to me.
That's why i slowly moving to blogger and facebook to seek for some entertainment.
My body is aching and i need endurance right now like seriously.
I think i will make sure i done parts of what i'm suppose to do before i proceed to bed.

Yonghwa, pls give me some motivation (:

Labels: