Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

23 August 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010 || 10:36 PM

Feeling down down down.
Omg. Deciding not to do coursework.
I'm drained today.
Kay, im having flu.
I think i will post a short one.
I'm too tired to handle anything.
There's so much things happening and i'm tired of it.
So tired of it.

Close ones around you sometimes aint that trusting.
So open your eyes big.
It's time for me to figure who to trust.
The game is on.

If you want to do this, i should take back my love.

Thank hthc, i'm not sure if i can do it.
Maybe i will, with you around.

Labels: