Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

13 August 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010 || 10:14 PM




I dont know what to post today.
Hmm.. I think i'm too into Kpop recently, very.
Especially my YongHwa baby :b
I hope i can really make it for 20 Aug.

YH, Wait for me :D
My mp3 player is all korean songs.
Okay, i think i'm gonna forget abt chinese and english songs.

Things I want to do when I have a lover - G.NA Feat Rain.
The lyric is so cute.


If I have a boy friend, there'll be so many things I want to do.
I've dreamt I have a boy friend like that.
The first, kissing him in the street.
The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him.
The third, going on a picnic with him.
The fourth, the piggy back ride.
The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love.

If I have a girl friend, there'll be so many things I also want to do.
I've always envied another's girl friend.
The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you.
The seventh, I'll go to amusement parks with you.
The eighth, I'll hold a surprise event for you.
boo boo boo I'll be really happy because of you.
The thought of it makes my heart flutter.
I'll try to do every one a day with you.
I'm so happy to be with you.
I'm so happy we both are together.
You're a real treasure to me.

I'm falling in love with this song. :D

You have to believe in me like how I believe in you.
& I still do.

Labels: