Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

12 August 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010 || 8:38 PM

Today is the most sucky day of the week.
Totally.
Got scolding from teachers. Not just one teacher.
It's so embarrassing, so i might as well not said it.
I want a makeover to my room.
Bmf commented my room seemed to be lack of something which i also think so.
I think it's my own hallucination, I heard soft whispers during midnight.
And again my whole body was paralyzed last night.
So basically, i didnt sleep well ):
I think it's time to tell mum, so that she can do something abt it.
I'm so scared to sleep alone now.
Sticky FTW!
Apple Rocks tastes heavenly ttm ! :D

I dont know why i keep on dreaming abt you.
It sound stupid seriously. -_-
I cant forget you and i dont want to be your past.
When i thought i stop thinking of you, you come and ruin everything again.

I love YongHwa (L)
You should appear in my dream tonight. (:

Labels: