Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

01 August 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010 || 8:48 PM

Darn.
The weather is bad today.
Plus morning sickness = awfully bad.
Flu and stomach cramp give me hell totally.
Until now, my back ache like fuck.
Adding to my mood today, nothing better.
I hope tmr it will worsen, so that i dont need to attend school.
& I realise i never touch any homework at all except phy.
Wtf, screwed.
Tmr is Monday Blue again.
This week, i know i'm not my real self.
I think I will still behave the same way until i could get over.
One moment i was happy, the other moment my nonsense come again.
I still rmb fri.
r. asked if i was alright, i said yeah.
But honestly, i wasnt.
I tried to hide.
Is not that i want to lie, it's because of that thing.
I'm very afraid, too frighten till i also not sure what i'm scared of.
It's going to be 3months real soon.
It's my stupidity i should say.
My head ask me to move on but i dont want to.
When will this thing be over?

Labels: