Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

25 July 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010 || 9:15 PM

3more hours to 22months.
Bmf.(L)


i was basically lazy to update blog and tumblr and kept it rusty for days.
HAHAHA!
It's so fluffy, i'm gonna dieeeeee.
Despicable Me, strike off from my wishlist. <:
Omg, head down to Jp with Sisi, Zw & Ahmei.
Sisi and I went to buy the tickets first.
In the end, wth.
Long queue.
But, luckily we still manage to watch.
The cinema is pitchy dark okayyy.
I cant see a single thing and got stuck halfway on the stair while the rest were in front.
It was until they showed advertisement then i started walking to our seats.
HEHE!
The rest of it i'm lazy to elaborate.
There's school tmr, f*.
I hope somebody can just pass me some virus so that i wont be able to make it to school (:

I'm losing faith already.
No matter how i try to please and to get back to you again,
You gave me this coldness.
I was speechless, really.





Labels: