Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

19 July 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010 || 9:56 PM

Contradicting.

Okay, save all the f words under my breath.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Okay.
Is damn frustrating hearing that okay.
I hate to get to know about you thru another person.
Be true to yourself and be true to others can, at least.
I dont understand why are we making it so difficult for each other.

Everyone is so not in the mood today.
Maybe it's Monday Blue.
Tmr will be better.
Blessed.

Labels: