Hi.


LeowShuMin
Bmf is my Best Clique ever.
YongJunHyung, mine. My boyfriend.
JungYongHwa and LeeSeungGi always my bias.
Yeah, smile.
Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr.



Tagboard




Link

Bmf! Catherine! Debbie! Eleanor! Huiyu! Jany! Julia! Pearlyn! Vivian! Wanyin! Yiqing! Yuenice! Zhenwei!

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011

07 July 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 || 10:15 PM

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, MINGXIAN :D


Ohmygod. So nervous, tmr is my chinese oral.
Today's topic was damn easy.
Why wasnt my oral today :(
Was effy bored just now.
So i went to flip through photo album and saw some of my photos :p
LMAO!


I remember vividly this was taken when i wentto Genting.
HEEHEE! The pose was lame.


This was slightly older. Weet~ My favourite pikachu.
Dont know where it is now O:

Well compared to now, I think i look better when i was a kid.
HAHA! I realised brother was so cute and handsome :D
HEEHEE.
Next Wed and he will be back.
BOTAK :D

Okay, enough of crap.
Bless me.

I've nothing to say anymore.
Once again, you make me feel stupid.

Labels: