“Trust, that's all I need.”
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
28 June 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010 || 8:46 PM

(via
leilockheart )
Well, is first day of school. :
Lovely cause get to see bmf, friends and classmates once again. (:
Upset cause nightmare is going to arrive real soon.
Anw, this is my first post.
Something cropped up with my posting.
So frustrating, so i changed link.
Haha, all my previous posts are found in other URL.
Dont wanna reveal the link.
Haha, i restricted that blog anyway.
Let's hope my that blog will be fine soon.
Ohyeah, did some editing too.
Heeeeeeee.
Even since holiday started, my sleeping pattern changed.
I stayed up late till midnight or even later.
I think it's getting hard to change.
Need to take some time.
Kinda miss brother.
Though we always quarrel, hope he's doing well in Tekong.
Be safe and take care.
Dont worry abt your iphone, i wont kipnap it. :b
WE GOT MARRIED! \m/
Those couples look cute together :D
Jo Kwon and Ga-In
Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa
Nickhun and Victoria.
I have been waiting for Nickhunnie and Victoria's episode to be out. :DDDDD
Cant wait for their next epi. <:
Okay, i get it straight to the point.
I dont want to be harsh, i alrdy did it so obvious.
You should realise it, no reply means dont want to talk to you.
Or maybe i let you get the wrong idea that makes you misunderstand.
Dont do it to the extent that ppl loathe you.
I've to admit that i still have not get over you yet.
Time is giving in to me but i refused to give in to myself.
When i see you, i did purposely avoid my eyes from looking at you.
It just makes me feel so stupid.
Because i wanted to see you yet i tried to avoid.
I have lost in this fall.
Labels: Tons of words.